TAIWO TIKARE, WHO DIED IN 1974

Today I am a happy man seeing that people all over the world are following what you are doing.
Some years ago I wrote a tribute on adebayo Samson Somotun who happened to be my uncle.
Seven years after I received a message through Facebook messenger and this is the message Dear Adeboye,

 I'm sorry for the loss of your Father. Reading your blog http://oshiadetudescendant.blogspot.co.uk/2011/03/adebayo-samson-somotun.html your Father was clearly a very good Man and lived a good Life.

Please excuse my message if there is no connection but I was wondering if the late Taiwo Tikare that you wrote in your blog was a friend of your Father's could possibly have been my Father whom I am trying to find my information about as my Mother has not been forthcoming with much information about my Father. My Father left England to return to Nigeria in either 1971 or 1972 when I was 5 or 6. He left behind 3 sons Temitayo born in 1965 myself Temidayo born in 1966 and Temitope born in 1969. My Father left our Mother Betty Bose Tikare (Maiden man Oyafunke).

About 1 week after our Father left our Mother told us that he returned to Nigeria and took a taxi to a river that had lots of crocodiles and there his luggage was found leaving us to believe that he had committed suicide and fed himself to crocodiles.

This I feel was just a story that our Mother made up and told us so we forgot about him.

If you think that the late Taiwo Tikare who your Father knew could have been my Father I would be really grateful to hear from you with any information that you know of his passing.

While in England I believe that my Father Taiwo Tikare worked as a Tax inspector.

I look forward to hearing from you either way and I Thank you for your time.

Yours sincerely

Temidayo Tikare

The above I received in 2016, I promised to work on it but last week when I received another message from Temidayo Tikare saying he needs even if it's just a confirmation that Taiwo Tikare in my write-up is his father and he will be happy to know when and how he died.
It was a Sunday and I was on my old man's chair relaxing when I received it, I promised him that i will surely do something about it.
So for the next one week I will be doing a thread on the subject TAIWO TIKARE, WHO DIED IN 1974.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

world famous MURITALA ADETU is dead

Faces @Giwa Adinni Fridau prayer