THE HISTORICAL ANTECEDANTS OF THE ARAGBANLA BRANCH OF LEGUSEN
Adebanjo the son of Adelu the 1st Akarigbo of Koyelu from Orile Offin, Sagamu begot ARAGBANLA (apena Offin from Orile) while ARAGBANLA begot the following:
Adetege., Odunsi Oluweku (Adetu) and Efunbuye (Abajigi).
(i). ADETEGE begat Ufenoiki, Adesowo (Olotu Erelu Akarigbo of Orile Offin and Asebadewo)
(ii) The Children of Ufenoiki are as follows: (Olotu Omoba Liyangu 1915)) Odojukan begat Oliwo Salu, Akeju Egbo Adetoun and Ogunbolu whileAsebadewo begat Oyebamowo(M) Efuyebi (F)
Efupelade (F)
Oduyoye (M)
Asebadewo begat Pa Obenbe Sotuminu
Pa Obenbe Sotuminu begat Alhaji Kolawole Osowo (M), Pa Omolaja Obenbe, Alhaji Mustapha Obe, Pa Anubi (M) and Opanubi(F)
Olukoko Aragbanla (Apena Ofin from Orile) begat Odunusi Oluweku.
Oluweku begat Idowu (F), Ase (F), Adetu (M) Okunowo (F) Anipelembe (M), Oguase (M) in Ilishan and Ogunaya-Bada Aina (M).
Idowu begat Saka Lawal Solarin (M), Ramotu (F) Debola (F)
Ase begat Akeju (M), Efusola (F), Otularin (F) (Mother of "Otunba Bayo Somotun")
Adetu begat Sadiku (M), Lawani (M), Abayomi (M), Ambali (M),Olabo (F)and Tijani (M).
Anipelembe begat Efudunola (F), Nusurat (F) Suwebatu (F)
Okunowo begat Seriki karimu Soluade (M), Raliatu (F), Mojidi Sodeinde(M) and Awawu (F)
Ogunase (Ilishan) begat Onasanya (M), Odegbo (M), Adebawo (M), Pero (F) and Asiawu (F)
Efugbuye begat Abajigi and Kuyinu
Abajigi begatAdesanya and Sodipo
Adesanya begat Tayo, Olaitan, Taiwo and Kehinde.
Sodipo begat Laduni, Akinyemi, Laibo, Oredola, Gbemisola, Abiodun, Aduke and Tekobo.
Kuyinu begat Odubanwo, Sotubo, Awawu, Sanni and Abu

From the above I hope everyone can start knowing from where the family name ODUNSI OLUWEKU ARABGANLA started from.
The few people I know from the above are (i) Baba Akeju (A.K.A Baba Onibata) who I now know was the first Son of Ase the Son of Oluweku who himself was the second Son of Olukoko Aragbanla (Apena Ofin from Orile). Akeju’s house is the bungalow facing araromi street, when going to Current Olori Ebi’s (Otunba Bayo Somotun’s ) house.I also knew one of his Son that died very young in the Seventies, he was a tall and huge person from the perception of a kid in Sohindo Wesley school in the seventies.
I also knew Efusola (Iya Okesolu) who we used to buy Taba (Grinde Tobacco leave) from, my own Grand-mother used to send us then she died in the late seventies.
Also I now know why the late Baba Oni Cement (the Father of Alhaji Nojimu Adetu, Soye Adetu, the world famous Muri Adetu, Morenike Adetu, Rasaki Adetu, Musari Adetu, the late Jemi adetu and numerous others who I hope to include their names in future for reference purpose used to be called Sadiku.
Lawani happened to be my own Grand-Father in future I will try tracing lot if not all the Children of at least ADETU to the last who happened to be a female, but I hope you as one of the descendant of Adetu can help by mailing me through my Email: adeboye.adetu@gmail.com, tell me about yourself let us know where among the family tree you belong to and which other people you know that are suppose to be mentioned in this family tree, please just tell me the person’s email address I promise to contact the person myself. Please keep telling others about this family blogspot, in future it will become a website where we can always get to know where each one of are in the whole world. If you can please download your pictures your father’s also if possible imagine they will be there forever for our children’s children to us but trust me, I will never let the whole family down. Watch out! next week I hope to give you an appetizer, A LETTER WRITTEN IN 1926 by Late Pa Moses Oshi Adetu ('Seni adetu's Father)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

world famous MURITALA ADETU is dead

Faces @Giwa Adinni Fridau prayer