Olu Adenowo Adebayo Somotun and Taiwo Tikare

Since my chance meeting on the internet with Temidayo Tikare I have come to realise that you don't find what you don't look for.
I am a good student of history and a very intrusive person, I love to know things that happened a long time ago and if possible why they happened who and who took part, what was the outcome or reaction of others to it.
Taiwo Tikare according to Temidayo Tikare left London in 1971-1972 when he Temidayo was a small boy leaving him with two brothers and their mother Betty Oyafunke, so I know if he is still alive will not be less than 78 years old, my instinct told me immediately to look for the following people to ask my questions from, people that are a little junior to my father Aaree Abdul Fatai Afolabi Adetu who died nine years ago at the age of 78, the person must be educated, the person should be from sagamu and will be an added advantage if the person was in London in the late sixties till early seventies.
In school we were taught that our immediate family are our first clients, so I know I need to start my investigation from inside since Otunba Adebayo Somotun was a close family and he even inherited awarawa estate agency from my father and lifted it to a higher level before he died.
From the above penciled down leeds, I only have two people that I am close to that I can access at any time either by visiting or by phone Call, Prince M.A.Adetu and Hon. Olayiwola Adetu both are Sagamu based.
I called my stepmother Mrs Wosilat Adetu so she could help give the phone to Hon.'Layi Adetu (as he is known by everyone)since his phone has not been available on the network ( his house, Memunat Adetu -Iya Eleba's house are just in the same compound with that of my grandfather and my dad.
My great grandfather Oshi Adetu had many wife's,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

world famous MURITALA ADETU is dead

Faces @Giwa Adinni Fridau prayer