letter by Moses Adetu






Recitation by Moses Oshi Adetu 9/1/26

THE QUALIFICATION OF PARADISE

Ladies and Gentlemen will you all please listen to my ridiculous recitation which will be read as follows: one day as I was walking in the street of Williams earthly L. L. D. Legun Doctor, Doctor of Law . He began to tell me how the world is and its facilities –ability. He said for beauty heaven is a home for facility heaven is a paradise . for durability expert of ability heaven is a place for circumstance locality. Irregularity tremocal, I will take my jogolarity pen to write upon a pectagorical chest gentility without ability is a place of beggerriability. Ladiability without supervision ability is a place of useless Marriage is mine, concubine is yours, but when your will change to concubility , I will not give responsible for any respectability. Heaven is a place for honor. Cruel me have no place to put their heads in heaven because on account of barbarity, Iyarity and Omority, nock before you enter, for I am the inspector of Wundias and supervisor of Adelebors. A young elephant supervises a Buffalo. And you will see me on Friday next

This letter was dated 9.1.26.

As you can see if one of our past ancestor can write this in 1926 what this is tell you and me is that we the Adetu’s should be proud of who we are! We are supposed to be in the forefront among Remo indigenes or can any family in the whole of Ijebu come out with proves like this.
If anyone doubts this letter there are still other things of the olden days I have discovered about our great family. I have things that were written in 1921 by our family members, but I will still need others to help me with pictures of our fore fathers so we can upload them for our future generations. Please send them to adeboye.adetu.gmail.com. Next week I hope to give you an interview from the Olori Ebi Olotu Otunba Bayo Somotun and some other juicy things from the source – home- Sagamu.

Next Week I hope to tell you the position of Adetu’s ancestral house and our Village Agbawo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

world famous MURITALA ADETU is dead

Faces @Giwa Adinni Fridau prayer

Olayiwola Adetu